against. my silhouette

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

20091222


hello people!!

i have been missing out on my blog for exactly a month. to sum things up for the past month, it was simply messy. even till today, things are still in a huge mess. haha.. but i still wanna thanks those who drop-by here to check out on my updates. love ya guys. anyway, i am left with 2 days to my presentation. and TADAH~ module 2 is done! scary isn't it? time was moving uber fast during these 3 months. i missed out on building friendships with the new students.. forging closer ties with my batch-mates. and somewhat, i have to put hold on countless appointments with my friends & family. guess school is taking up a huge chunk of my life. and sadly, i received my timetable for next term, realizing the fashion, graphics & multimedia electives are taking place! which also means i would not get to see friends like, eunice, rebecca, kit, lauren, kersna & sayi in class anymore. that's sad. =(

well, actually i should not be here typing these. i have yet to finish my projects!! gonna get back to work. i will be back here regularly. i hope~

love ya!

2 comments:

Simplicity said...

Wish you a Merry Merry Christmas!!!
Do not stress yourself with your project on hand ya.. Do enjoy this Christmas. GOD Bless =)

adam said...

thanks! i am feeling shagged. hope this sat will be good.