against. my silhouette

Saturday, December 26, 2009

20091226


post-Christmas.

known as Boxing Day.

feeling moodless. if i could, i would just stay at home and do nothing.

**edited**

somehow.. i feel like blocking out all connections from the outside world. my mood had fallen into the deep valley. i don't feel like talking to anyone and mixing around. rather for me to bring down the atmosphere, or sit there like a dumbass. i choose to be alone and quiet. please try to understand how i feel. somewhat it just happened to be today.

***edited***

on the return journey bus ride. shagged. I need my bed now. it's always nice to catch up with af. have to skip the other 2 dinners. thanks xueying for the hat & bow tie. love it!

1 comment:

silentnotes said...

smack u! no update!~
-geisha^tears