against. my silhouette

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

20100316


i am super sleepy today.. no idea why.. maybe its the weather.. maybe it the body..

left with barely a week till presentation. my progress is still dead slow. some of my schoolmates are heading to Japan this friday. i opted out. the trip is totally not useful at all. further more, the trip 'eat' into the school term of this module, making those going have to submit their projects earlier by a week. school management is getting from bad to worse.

i was roped into the student committee. my one week break will be spend on preparing the upcoming orientation.

2 comments:

Michael Huang said...

jiayou adam
just let me know if u need help for ur flash~
although i dun know if i can help
or not.lalalala.

putri.kissu said...

lol lol ,,
rope by committee , LOL
it will be fun adam !
WILL BE ~